University of Arizona International Tuition Award in USA, 2019
The University of Arizona is glad to provide the International Tuition Award which offers $4,000 – $35,000 per academic year for freshman or $5,000 per academic year for transfer students. This program is open for students who exhibit outstanding academic performance.
In this scholarship, Non-degree seeking, exchange, and conditionally admitted students are not eligible. A limited number of merit-based scholarships may be awarded to admit students for fall 2019.
Applications Deadline: April 1, 2019.
Award: $4,000 – $35,000 per academic year for freshman or $5,000 per academic year for transfer students
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible candidate’s following minimum qualifications:
- Candidates must verify your lawful presence as described under Arizona’s Proposition 300.
Semesters without lawful presence will count against the scholarship’s total eight semesters.
- Awards are for undergraduate studies only.
- Scholarship recipients must accept their award by paying their enrollment fee by May 1 for freshmen and by June 1 for transfer students.
- Non-degree seeking, exchange, and conditionally admission students are not eligible.
- Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available to students at the International level.
- Entrance Requirements: before you apply, you will need to have the following supporting documentation ready:
- Students selected for this scholarship will receive a notification by email and a letter in their admissions packet.
- Offers are non-negotiable and are not to increase to match offers from other institutions.
- The award must be used the semester for which it was first offered.
- Awards are not for spring or summer terms.
How to Apply:
An application for admission serves as an application for the scholarship must click on this given link: https://slate.admissions.arizona.edu/apply/
Submit a complete application and all required documents for admission by April 1 for Fall 2019. Documents submit after April 1 will not be useable for scholarship consideration.