Travel to Turkey for the 2019 Türkiye Scholarships for International Students
Turkey opens the doors of its universities for international students from all around the world with “Türkiye Scholarships”. Apart from providing educational opportunities at an international caliber as well as a wealth of knowledge and experience, Turkey offers scholarships to study in the most prestigious universities in Turkey.
The aim of the program is to build a network of future leaders committed to strengthening cooperation among countries and mutual understanding among societies.
Applications Deadline: 20 February 2019
Programs open for application are: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs
Applications will be open to applicants who wish to study at bachelors, masters and doctoral levels. Other programs such as Research Scholarships, Success Scholarships, and KAT?P have different application periods and are announced regularly on the website and social media channels.
Turkey offering multiple fully-funded scholarships for the full-time or short-term program at bachelors, masters and doctoral level degrees. Türkiye Scholarships also provides assistance in all the necessary services and procedures for an international student to feel at home in Turkey. These include providing a dormitory, health insurance, student bank account, and a student residence permit, as well as a one-year language course.
Entrance Requirements: Undergraduate candidates who possess International qualifications such as SAT or GCSE instead of national exam scores will need to provide the minimum required qualifications needed for completing secondary school according to these international exams.
- Must be under the age of 21 for Undergraduate programs
- To be under the age of 30 for Master’s programs
- Be under the age of 35 for Doctorate programs
How to Apply:
- A valid National Identification Document or a valid Passport
- A recent Photo of the candidate (Please note that the photo you upload into the Application system must be a proper portrait of yourself, candidate photos which are not identifiable will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- National exam scores (required for candidates who do not possess any international qualification or certification)
- Diploma or temporary certificate of Graduation
- Academic transcripts (online screenshots and uncertified transcripts will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YÖS …etc. if required by the chosen university & program)
- Language test scores (if required by the chosen university & program)
- A research proposal and an example of your written work (for PhD applicants only)