2019 Theological Education Fund for Women Scholarships
Theological Education Fund for Women Scholarships: The WARC Scholarships help women prepare for ordination.
The main purpose of the scholarship fund is to increase the number of women in the ordained ministry and to enable women from a wide network of Reformed churches in the South to build their capacity for effective partnership in God’s mission.
- Scholarships are to be available to women of any age pursuing a first degree/diploma in theology (Certificate, Diploma, and Bachelor of Divinity) towards ordained ministry.
- Scholarships are to provide opportunities for studies within the home country or region.
- Priority will be given to member churches with a low number of ordained women in the church.
- Applicants must provide detailed statement of need, other funding sources, and information on institution/place of study.
- Also, Applicants must provide a budget: tuition fee, food and lodging, travel, books and other necessities.
- Applicants must specify the period of studies.
- The scholarship support is based upon need and covers partial or full costs.
For further details on guidelines and how to apply, see: Theological Education Fund for Women Scholarships – WARC Scholarships for Women Website