Fully Funded Study South Africa: Allan Gray Orbis Foundation High School Scholarships 2019/2020
The Allan Gray Orbis Foundation invests in the education and development of individuals with entrepreneurial potential within Southern Africa. The Allan Gray Orbis Foundation do so because we believe that these curious, driven and responsibly minded young people are capable of significantly, positively and permanently impacting the economic lives of the communities, cities and possibly even the country they operate in.
Application Deadline: 15 March 2019.
The Scholarship Programme focuses on the cultivation of an entrepreneurial mindset, personal mastery and academic excellence. We believe an entrepreneurial mindset will enable our Scholars to attain academic success and effective personal leadership.
This Scholarship is offered in three countries, however the models differ in each country.
South Africa – The Scholarship is available to learners entering high school. Learners in Grade 6 may apply.
Botswana / Swaziland – This Scholarship is available to Grade 12 learners who need a post-Matric to gain access to a South African University. Please apply through the Fellowshippage.
Here is the full list of the partner placement schools:
- Clarendon High School for Girls
- Selborne College High School
- Collegiate Girls’ High School
- Grey High School
- St Andrew’s College (Grahamstown)
- Diocesan School for Girls
- St Alban’s College
- King Edward VII School
- St Andrew’s School for Girls
- Plus St Mary’s School, Waverly
- St Stithians College
- Roedean School (SA)
- Pretoria Boys High School
- Epworth Independent High School
- Pietermaritzburg Girls’ High School
- Maritzburg College
- Bishops Diocesan College
- St Cyprian’s High School
- Rustenburg Girls’ High School
- Rondebosch Boys’ High School
- Rhenish Girls’ High School
The Scholarship programme provides access to quality high school education. Allan Gray Orbis Foundation aim to establish passion in the selected Scholars and develop their potential to become self-starting, high-impact entrepreneurs.
The Scholarship covers the following:
- Full tuition and boarding fees
- A monthly allowance (pocket money)
- A travel subsidy
- Stationery and prescribed books
- Toiletries, school uniforms and casual clothing
- Support for extra-mural activities