Travel to Lithuania: Transparency International School on Integrity (TISI) 2019 Scholarships
The Transparency International School on Integrity is open to senior students, graduates and young professionals under the age of 35.
The Transparency School welcome individuals from public, private, non-governmental and academic sectors, from all academic backgrounds.
Application Deadline: May 19th 2019
The School features three teaching modules that cover the public sector, the private sector and civic empowerment tools. Each module deals both with theory and practice and includes:
- Public sector – grand and small corruption, measuring corruption, state capture, political party financing, public procurement, etc.;
- Private sector – international anti-corruption mechanisms, corporate reporting standards and corruption in different industry sectors, such as the media or sports, etc.;
- The civic empowerment module addresses the role of citizens in monitoring the activities of the state and explores ways in which people can become involved in the public decision-making process, in reporting corruption and in anti-corruption activities.
Transparency School is organized in cooperation with Mykolas Romeris University in Vilnius. Upon completion of the course, the students receive 6 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) credits.
A limited number of scholarships is available for applicants from certain countries. Full scholarships cover international travel, tuition and accommodation expenses.
Students seeking to receive full scholarships are encouraged to apply as soon as the application process opens. In certain cases, students may also be offered partial tuition fee waivers (partial scholarships) to cover a part of their course expenses.
South Africans are eligible for this scholarship
The application process
Applying is really simple – just fill out and submit our online application form (please find it below).
Please note that you are to upload a short motivational letter along with your Europass CV. We strongly advise that you prepare these in advance and have them ready before you start filling out your application form.
The following documents are necssary in order to complete your application:
1. Europass Curriculum Vitae (CV);
2. Motivation letter (max 500 words);
3. Completed online form.
If you have any application-related questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org