Travel and Study in Sweden: King Carl Gustaf Scholarship 2019-2020
The King Carl Gustaf Scholarship is aimed at students who live in unsafe and dangerous conditions in areas of conflict outside Europe. Scholarships will cover the cost of tuition, but not living expenses, for studies at Uppsala University Master’s programmes offered during the current admission round and commencing 2 September 2019.
Application Deadline: 1st February 2019.
For studies at: Master’s programmes
- Citizens of: Afghanistan, Central African Republic, DR Congo, Egypt, India, Iraq, Libya, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria, Yemen.
- Applicants must show why they are particularly vulnerable and therefore in need to belonging to the education environment at Uppsala University as well as having the academic talent required.
- Students can only be awarded a King Carl Gustaf scholarship if a programme at Uppsala University is chosen as first priority.
- You must meet the entrance requirements for the programme you applied to and application fee and supporting documents must have been received before deadline to University Admissions.
- The programme must be delivered on campus.
Documentation to send:
For More Information: