Travel to the U.S to Study: International Students Academic Merit Scholarship
International Students Academic Merit Scholarship: The International Students Academic Merit Scholarship is open to new international students seeking a graduate or undergraduate degree.
The scholarship covers 50 percent of the total of in and out-of-state tuition and maintenance fees only. No additional fees or costs are covered.
The award is available for:
- Eight semesters for undergraduate recipients
- Five semesters for recipients seeking a Master’s degree, or commensurate with the length of the program.
Eight semesters for doctoral students, or commensurate with the length of the program.
Scholarship can be applicable to summer semesters.
Scholarship Application Eligibility Criteria:
- Gain admission to East Tennessee State University as full-time, degree-seeking students (undergraduate admissions, graduate admissions)
- Have or plan to have an F-1 or J-1 (student) visa
- Have a demonstrated record of academic achievement
- Fill out the scholarship application form.
Spring semester deadline: no later than October 1st.
For more information and application, see: International Students Academic Merit Scholarship