Fully Funded Study in France: 2019-2020 Air Liquide International Scholarships
Air Liquide International Scholarships (ALIS) in France: The scholarship programme is designed to provide optimal conditions for student life in France, including a personalized welcome and learning environment.
You are eligible if:
- you are a national of Cameroon, Egypt, Ghana, Morocco, Senegal.
- Plus,you are no more than 30 years of age
- you have not previously qualified for a scholarship from the French government or from another company;
- Also, you do not have a previous commitment with another company at the time of your arrival in France
- show an interest in the Air Liquide Group;
- have applied for one of the courses offered as part of the programme;
- you send a full application containing all the documents required.Area of Study:
- Energy (materials, processes, fluid mechanics, etc.)
- Industrial engineering
- Engineering (technology and innovation)
- Economics / Finance
- Ecole Centrale Paris
- Ecole Polytechnique
- University of Paris-DauphineBenefit:
- €13,000 inclusive of tuition fees, orientation fees, and French language course fees;
- corporate mentoring within AIR LIQUIDE; an end-of-course assignment offer within an AIR LIQUIDE entity in France;
- career guidance support at the end of your stay in France; social and medical insurance cover.
Submit Application before deadline electronically to the French Embassy in your country of origin.
For more information and scholarship applications, see: Air Liquide International Scholarships in France