Fully Funded Study in Netherlands: Tilburg University Scholarships 2019
The Tilburg University scholarships has a maximum of 50 scholarships available for excellent international students who are admitted to a Master’s programme at Tilburg University (MA, MSc, LLM or MPhil).
Tilburg Scholarships include:
- A partial tuition waiver of € 7.656,= for non-EEA students.
- Students pay only the low undergraduate fee of € 2.212 instead of the high graduate fee of € 9.918.
- EEA students pay the same fee as Dutch students, which is € 1.538
- € 5.000,= for the covering of living expenses for one academic year, both for EEA and non-EEA students.
To qualify for a Tilburg Scholarship, candidates must fulfill the following admission requirements:
- Candidates must have graduated with excellent results in their Bachelor’s programme
- Candidates should provide two independent letters of reference
- The Candidates must be able to comply with the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable)
- It is mandatory for candidates to apply for external scholarships like Huygens Scholarship Programme, Bappenas, Stuned and Netherlands Fellowship Programme as well.
Scholarship deadline of 1 April 2019
For scholarship application forms and more details, see; Tilburg University Scholarships