Fully Funded Study in Beijing: Siemens China Scholarship for International Graduate Students 2019
The Siemens China Scholarship available at Tsinghua University for international graduate students. The scholarship support outstanding international students to pursue Ph.D. degrees in different fields at Tsinghua University.
Applications Deadline: For all applications is March 1st, 2019
Scholarship Award: Tuition fees: 40,000 RMB/year, Living allowance (including accommodation, medical insurance, books or other materials and transportation, etc.): 160,000 RMB/year in total.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants for the Scholarship should meet all the following requirements:
- Meet the requirements of admission for international graduate students (detailed information refers to the Admission to Graduate Programs of Tsinghua University 2019.
- Students should apply the department/school
- Students must appreciate Siemens Values, and be willing to work together with Siemens to carry out research work;
- Applicants are not offered other kinds of scholarships for study at Tsinghua University.
The applicant read this introduction carefully, and make sure that you meet the requirements of the scholarship.
- Upload the application documents listed below through ‘Upload Application Documents-Others’
- Application Form for Siemens China Scholarship
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form: You will keep the original copy and the form is uniformly printed by Chinese healthy quarantine departments. It is important that you write it in English.
- Application Form for Siemens China Scholarship and Foreigner Physical Examination Form is available for download.
How to Apply: Apply for 2019 full-time international graduate programs and submit the online application at http://gradadmission.tsinghua.edu.cn
For More Details, Visit the Official Wepage of the Scholarship