Fully Funded Travel and Study in UK: Making Matters Award for International Students 2019
It pleases the University of Dundee to announce the Making Matters Award for International Students 2019. The scholarship is available for pursuing a postgraduate degree program in the field of Art and Design, English / Creative Writing / Film Studies.
Applications Deadline: June 30, 2019
The scholarship is open to pursuing a postgraduate degree program.
Scholarship Award: The applicants have an opportunity to win £1,200 in entry year only.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic), Egypt, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Niger, Nigeria, South Africa etc
Entrance Requirements: To apply for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applying to study an MFA Art & Humanities at the University of Dundee to the value of the annual giving total from the donor plus gift aid. To assists students at the outset of the course, payment of the award is at the beginning of the academic year (September 2019)
- The student receiving the award must be studying the MFA Art & Humanities at the University of Dundee.
- When assessing the award the student will be considered on their potential as well as on their current academic achievement.
- Submit a short 300-word statement along with 6 images of your work.
- The statement should include supporting reasons why and how this award is relevant and helpful to your practice moving forward.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the application should be emailed to email@example.com
For More Details, Visit the Official Webpage of the Scholarship