Fully Funded: Rising Star International Scholarship 2019-2020
The Indiana University awards the Rising Star scholarship in honor of Yaolin Wang. To be eligible, the applicants must be identifying as a female non-immigrant international student who is a freshman, sophomore, or junior at the time of nomination.
The scholarship recognizes a student who is building their future through involvement and engagement. At IU, you’ll receive a world-class education in a diverse and safe community with incredible opportunities for fun outside the classroom.
Applications Deadline: February 28, 2019
Course Level: The scholarships open to study at undergraduate level.
Study Subject: The scholarships are available in all subjects.
Scholarship Award: The award is a one-time scholarship of $3,000, credited to the student’s Bursar account in fall 2019.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the scholarship, the student must:
- Identify as a female non-immigrant international student
- Be a freshman, sophomore, or junior at the time of nomination
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
The nominator needs to demonstrate:
- How the student’s experience at IU Bloomington has helped them grow and develop as an emerging leader
- The student has a deep desire to continuously improve life at IU by engaging in opportunities to help or lead others
Faculty or staff have to nominate students for this award. Submit a letter of nomination on the form at the scholarship page.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the first step of the applicants needs to become a student at IU Bloomington through the admission process.
They will present the Rising Star scholarship at the International Women’s Day Conference on Saturday, March 23.
For More Details, Visit the Official Webpage of the Scholarship