Fully Funded Study in USA: International Undergraduate Student Y2 Merit Scholarship 2019
East Tennessee State University is delighted to announce an International Undergraduate Student Year 2 – Y2 Merit Scholarship. This scholarship is open for undergraduate international students who have already enrolled at ETSU.
ETSU is the fourth largest university in the state and has off-campus centers in nearby Kingsport and Elizabethton. The university provides numerous opportunities and benefits for their students.
Applications Deadline: February 1, 2019
Scholarship Award: Will be in the amount of $12,500 per academic year (spring and fall terms)
- Must use towards tuition and fees
- Cannot use towards service, programs, and individual course fees
- Are competitive and will base on the ETSU grade point average
- Will be effective the fall term and for no more than 6 semesters, provided students maintain the minimum eligibility requirement
- Cannot be used when students are charged Erate or in-state tuition rates
- Have no cash value
Entrance Requirements: Be current ETSU international students who have been enrolled for at least one full semester but no more than two semesters at ETSU
- Have a minimum ETSU grade point average of 3.0
- Be in lawful F1 or J1 status
- Be a degree-seeking undergraduate student
- Scholarships Offer is only to start in the fall semester. No initial awards will offer for the spring term.
- Awardees will be notified of selection by May 31st
- Scholarships will not cover program, service and course fees, health insurance, housing, meal plans, etc
How to Apply: Students apply to this scholarship application form through the given link: https://dynamicforms.ngwebsolutions.com/Submit/Form/Start/aeacf830-b2d1-42eb-9321-2b50247eadbb