Travel and Study in UK: UWE Bristol Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences MSc Scholarship 2019
The University of the West of England Bristol is delighted to announce the Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences MSc Scholarship. This scholarship is open to pursuing a master degree program and cover 50% tuition fees.
The University of the West of England, Bristol is a public research university, located in and around Bristol, England. It is a University Alliance university with a common mission to make the difference to our cities and regions.
Applications Deadline: April 28, 2019
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students of all classed as overseas for fees purposes.
- Entrance Requirements: To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- fall under the class of overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- provide official transcripts at the time of application.
- Note for successful candidates: you will need to prove when accepting the Scholarship that you satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fee.
How to Apply: Make Applications for the Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences MSc scholarships online by selecting the ‘Apply for this course’ option on the web page for the selected MSc programme.
For More Details and To Apply, Visit the Official Webpage of the Scholarship