Funded Travel and Study in UK: AHRC Heritage Consortium Master’s Studentship 2019
The University of Bradford is now accepting applications for the AHRC Heritage Consortium Master’s Studentship. The studentship is available to the students from EU countries to pursue a postgraduate degree program.
The studentship, valued at £8,933, will cover the course fee and provide a maintenance award. The award can be used to fund a place on any of our Master’s programs.
Applications Deadline: May 20, 2019
The studentship is open for the master degree program. The studentship, valued at £8,933, will cover the course fee and provide a maintenance award.
Entrance Requirements: To be considered for the studentship you must have a minimum of an upper second class honors degree or above.
- The award is aligned to standard wording in the AHRC student funding guide.
- Students from EU countries other than the UK would be restricted to tuition fees only and no maintenance award. Non-EU students are not eligible for this funding.
- Note, in order to be considered for a studentship you must first apply to the University for admission to an appropriate programme of study.
- Applicants must first apply to the University for admission to the appropriate programme of study and complete an application form which includes a statement which summarises relevant experience and interest in the subject.
- In your application form, please provide details of your undergraduate degree award and identify the programme of study you wish to take, providing a clear case for support (max 500 words) for the funding that you are applying for.
- pay particular attention to how the studentship would help you to realize your career goals.
- Ensure you have given careful thought as to how you would envisage conducting dissertation research that would contribute to the Heritage theme.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must download the application form and submit to FOLSArchSci@bradford.ac.uk.