Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program 2019
The Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program is a globally competitive fellowship program for early and mid-career researchers aiming at improving the, development and living conditions of children and youth
Application Deadline: 17 March 2019, 23.59 CET.
This includes, but is not limited to educational sciences, psychology, economics, sociology, family studies, media studies, political sciences, linguistics, neurosciences, and medical sciences.
The selection criteria are weighted equally.
- Past research accomplishments and publication record
- Creativity and potential to become a leader in the scientific community
- Scientific quality: methods and data
- International relevance of the fellow’s planned work
- Potential for application in supporting human development and learning
- Alignment of planned projects with the goals of the Jacobs Foundation
- Willingness to identify with the Foundation’s aims and to engage with us
How to Apply
The following two documents must be submit online in one PDF document until 17 March 2019, 23.59 CET for us to consider you an an eligible candidate for a Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship:
- The candidate’s curriculum vitae including a list of the candidate’s scientific publications;
- A statement by the candidate describing his or her significant scientific work and immediate research plans, and how these relate to the mission of the Jacobs Foundation (2 pages, 10pt, incl. references).
Please submit your application using the Online Application Form 2020-2022.
Incomplete applications and applications not submit via the online application form will not be considerable.
For More Information: