Travel and Study in UK: BritishSpanish Society Scholarships 2019
Applications are open for the BritishSpanish Society Scholarships funded by BritishSpanish Society. The scholarship is open for the applicants who are the United Kingdom or Spanish nationals or will be engaged in university studies at postgraduate level.
The Society’s aim is to provide support for a course or research project which would not be possible without this additional funding.
Applications Deadline: February 15, 2019
The applicants have an opportunity to win £5000 each. The scholarship is open for the postgraduate degree program.
- Open to residents of the following countries: Spain, United Kingdom.
- Scholarship policy, applicants for grants should consider the following:
- Applicants must be the United Kingdom or Spanish nationals who are or will be engaged in university studies at postgraduate level that have some connection with bilateral links and relationships between the United Kingdom and Spain in any field of academic interest.
- Applicants may be undergraduates in their final year or be postgraduates seeking, for example, to extend existing qualifications or to carry forward research already initiated.
- Candidates should already have been unconditionally accepted at the University of their choice and be able to provide written confirmation of this (a scanned copy of your acceptance letter will suffice).
- The ethical conduct section at the end of this application form must be filled in by all applicants.
Valid application packs must include:
- A completed application form (below)
- A scanned copy of your passport or identity card
- A scanned copy of the letter of acceptance from your academic institution
- Letter/s of reference from an academic sponsor
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: