Study in Belgium: PhD Scholarship in Local Energy Communities and multi-energy Smart Microgrids
The PhD Scholarship in Local Energy Communities and multi-energy Smart Microgrids is available to all applicants who have an academic Master degree in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science. Applicants must have basic knowledge of the energy system and good knowledge of machine learning and data science.
Applications Deadline: February 15, 2019
The scholarships are open in the Ph.D. level program. Competitive salary, Hospitalization cover, Free use of public transport for travel to and from work, Extensive sporting facilities and a nursery on campus, and Young international and challenging work environment at the cutting edge of innovative research
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: An academic Master degree in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science
- Good knowledge of machine learning and data science (machine learning, artificial intelligence, optimization techniques, software engineering, big data analytics,…)
- Basic knowledge of the energy system
- Interest in research and development
- Good communication skills in English (speaking and writing)
- Ability to work both in a team and independently while carrying out complex tasks
- Proactive and able to take the initiative
As a part of the application, the applicants must submit a brief CV, a concise statement of the reason for applying, and a copy of the highest diploma to Saskia.Van.Hoyweghen@vub.be
Visit the Official Webpage for more details on the Scholarship