Study in Australia: University of Adelaide Family Scholarship for International Students 2019
The University of Adelaide is pleased to announce Family Scholarship (International) 2019. The scholarship is open to the applicants who have a University of Adelaide offers of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student.
The scholarship offers a 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
Applications Deadline: Scholarships are open throughout the year
The scholarship is open to pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program. This scholarship offers a reduction of 25% of the tuition fee.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the criteria below:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Have a University of Adelaide offers of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission.
- Note: Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offer by the University of Adelaide will have entitlement to receive one scholarship. (the highest value scholarship award that they are eligible for)
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the below link: https://international.adelaide.edu.au/admissions/scholarships/the-2019-university-of-adelaide-family-scholarship-international/apply
For Further Details, Visit the Official Webpage of the Scholarship