Rothamsted International-University of Nottingham Fellowships 2019
The Rothamsted International – the purpose of Nottingham Fellowship University is to promote the exchange of important agricultural research skills among scientists of Future Food Beacon, Rothamandest Research and Low-C-Middle-Income countries.
Applications Deadline: February 22, 2019
The Fellowship will provide the successful candidate with
- Supervision and training at the University of Nottingham and/or Rothamsted Research
- Funds for Research costs related to their project
- Access to world-class research facilities and scientific support
- Funds for accommodation and subsistence.
- Funds for travel between the home country and the UK
Entrance Requirements: The candidate must meet the following criteria.
- The candidate must be of doctoral status, with at least two years’ post-doctoral experience. Candidates without higher degrees must have equivalent research experience to be eligible for the scheme.
- Applications will not be considered where the main objective of the visit is research leading to a higher degree for the Candidate.
- The Candidate must be a citizen or be based exclusively in a low- to middle- income country. note that this will be defined as the countries listed on the DAC list of ODA recipients
- Candidates who have extensive and/or continuous employment in a high-income country are not eligible for RI Fellowships.
- It is essential that the candidate returns to employment in their home country where the experience gained through the RI Fellowship can be applied.
For More Details and to Apply, Visit the official Website of The Fellowship