Study in England: 50% Global Scholarship at the University of Lincoln 2019
The University of Lincoln is delighted to offer the 50% Global Scholarship to the highest achieving international applicants joining the University of Lincoln in 2019.
Applications Deadline: 11th February 2019
International students outside of the European Union and have not previously studied in the UK are invited for this scholarship.
- Applicants must be International students.
- Be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) a country outside of the European Union and have not previously studied in the UK within the last year
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time undergraduate, postgraduate taught or Master’s by Research program commencing in February or September 2019
- Meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent
This scholarship is competitive and will only be award to candidates with the highest academic qualifications/demonstration of personal and extracurricular endeavor.
How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship, candidates must complete an International Scholarship Application Form (PDF) through the given link: https://www.lincoln.ac.uk/home/media/responsive2017/studywithus/scholarshipsandbursaries/InternationalScholarshipApplicationForm.pdf
- And submit this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For More Details, Visit the Official Webpage of the Scholarship