Study in New Zealand: Mayfair Court University of Waikato Residential Scholarship for International Students
The University of Waikato has delight to announce the Mayfair Court Residential Scholarship. The scholarship is open to the applicants who are enrolled in or intending to enroll in an undergraduate degree program as a full-time student.
The scholarship will be a home loan up to $ 8,000, which will be Mayfair Court Apartments applied for the accommodation fee.
Applications Deadline: February 15, 2019
The scholarship is open for an undergraduate degree program. The Scholarship is open to New Zealand citizens, permanent resident or international student including Africans.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, applicants must:
- Have enrollment in, or intending to enroll in, an undergraduate degree program as a full-time student (a full-time academic year comprises of 120-points) in the year of tenure1
- Have achieved a level of academic excellence of:
- For school-leavers at least Merit in NCEA level 3 results
- For current UOW students studying in the second year or above must have received at least a B average in the preceding year of study
- Commence study in the first semester of the year of tenure and
- Be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or international student
- You are required to prepare the following documents prior to commencing this application:
- A character reference, which must be via email directly to email@example.com by your referee
- A copy of your Level 3 NZQA School Results Summary (if applicable)
- And A CV (maximum two A4 pages)
- A personal statement(using the template provided) and any supporting evidence
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://www.waikato.ac.nz/scholarships/application-forms/Mayfair-Court-University-of-Waikato-Residential-Scholarship