Participate in the Arab and African Youth Platform 2019
The Arab and African Youth Platform is a three day event taking place between 16 and 18th of March 2019 in Aswan, Egypt. It follows the recommendations of establishing a platform for the Arab and African youth to discuss the important challenges facing both regions in Aswan, the capital for African youth. Registration closes 25th February 2019.
Discuss, Generate, Act! Is the slogan of World Youth Forum Platforms. It offers a range of engaging activities including and not limited to: workshops, debates, seminars and many others on various topics that represent challenges and opportunities to youth!
Youth in both regions have to prove that they are capable of developing a promising vision of integration between both regions.
- Dedicated promising youth with real passion to solve problem and come up with initiatives for a better world.
- Young leaders who have personal, professional and educational experience related to the event-discussed topics.
- All nationalities are welcome to apply, however, please note that some events will be restricted only to specific regions given the topic discussed.
- Passport Scan (For Foreign Applicants)
- National ID Scan (For Egyptian Applicants)
- A clear photo with white background
- Age 18 – 40 years old
- Personal, Professional and Educational experience related to the forum discussed topics
- Round trips from your nearest Hub to Egypt are fully funded by WYF, including the domestic flights within Egypt.
- Accommodation is also available
How Can I Register?
- Go to: https://register.wyfegypt.com/register
- Watch “Road to WYF” video explaining the registration process.
For Inquiries, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org