Study in Australia’s NT Scholarships for International Students
The Northern Territory Government is delighted to provide Study in Australia’s NT scholarships. This scholarship is providers to talented students from all over the world to study in Australia’s Northern Territory. The scholarships recognize student’s academic merit, leadership and community engagement.
Applications Deadline: 31 May 2019
Scholarships are available to any undergraduate and postgraduate Coursework students.
The scholarships are worth school ($10 000), English language ($5000), vocational education and training ($7500), Professional Year Program ($2500). And higher education – undergraduate and postgraduate ($12 000). And contribute to the student’s first semester, or year of tuition fees.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must:
- Have a demonstrated record of academic excellence, community engagement, and leadership
- Meet the Northern Territory education provider’s academic and English entry requirement
- Have applied and obtained an offer of admission to a Northern Territory education provider for study in the Northern Territory in 2019.
- Reside in the Northern Territory
- Not already be studying in the Northern Territory, or with a Northern Territory education provider
- Not hold any other scholarship
- Have submitted a completed scholarship application form to your Northern Territory education provider, and
- Not hold current Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident or a New Zealand citizenship.
How to Apply: To apply for these scholarships it is necessary for the students to complete the application form through the given link: https://studynt.nt.gov.au/file/923