Study in USA: Rotary Foundation Graduate Scholarship Program 2019
Rotary Foundation is now accepting applications for the Rotary Graduate Scholarship programme. This scholarship is for students from outside the UK (a citizen of a low to middle-income country), who are planning to take up a place on a graduate course within District 1090.
Applications Deadline: March 31, 2019
The scholarship is open for the graduate degree program. The applicants have an opportunity to win USD 30,000
Entrance Requirements: This scholarship is for students from outside the UK, who are planning to take up a place on a graduate course within District 1090. To be eligible:
- Applicants must be from (a citizen of) a low to middle-income country. As defined by the UK Government’s Department of International Development.
- Also, Applicants must have been offered a place, or expect to receive an offer of a place to study on a graduate course in the academic year 2019/20. Applicants must expect to be in receipt of an offer by April 2019
- The planned university course must fit either under Rotary’s first Areas of Focus “Peace and Conflict Prevention/Resolution”. Or the sixth Area of Focus “Economic and Community Development”.
- Applicants must be planning to study at a university within Rotary District 1090. This covers Brunel, Bucks New, Oxford, Oxford Brookes, and Reading Universities.
- Applicants must be planning to start on a new course in the academic year 2019/20. ie this scholarship will not be award to a student about to move into year two of a two-year graduate course.
- This is a two-stage application process.
- This scholarship is award by Rotary Foundation central offices in the USA, but must first have endorsement of Rotary District 1090.
- Applicants should complete the online application form. And submit this before the deadline of 5 pm on 31st March 2019.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://fs27.formsite.com/rotary-d1090/form2/index.html