Fully Funded to U.S: U.S.-Middle East Partnership Initiative Leaders for Democracy Fellowship Program 2019/2020
Since 2007, the Leaders for Democracy Fellowship (LDF) program has provided leaders from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region with the opportunity to complete training in civic engagement and leadership.
Applications will be reviewed based on clearly defined criteria, including:
- Applicants demonstrate a strong commitment to being leaders of positive change in their communities.
- Plus, Applicants demonstrate that they have already been actively engaged in civic engagement and/or social innovation activities for a minimum of three to five years.
- Applicants demonstrate tolerance and a desire to work collaboratively with a diverse cohort of peers irrespective of their gender, ethnicity, religion, political views and socioeconomic status.
- The Applicants are interested in participating in the program and sharing the experience with others.
- Applicants commit to the implementation of a post-fellowship civic engagement and/or social innovation activity in his or her home country.
- Those selected will come from diverse backgrounds and LDF aims for gender balance.
For the English program in the U.S. applicants must:
- Be from Algeria, Jordan, Morocco, Tunisia, Lebanon, and Israel.
- Have full English fluency for the U.S. Program.
For More Information: