Study in UK: University of Stirling Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2019

Commonwealth Shared
Stirling Management School International Ambassador Scholarships study in UK 2018

Study in UK: University of Stirling Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2019

The University of Stirling is proud to offer the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for international students who are looking to study a selection of postgraduate masters courses.

The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships aim is to support students from developing Commonwealth countries to study full-time in the United Kingdom on a postgraduate Masters course.

The scholarship covers: Tuition fees, Maintenance/ living cost stipend, Return flights, Thesis grant, Study travel grant (if applicable), and One-off arrival allowance.

Entrance Requirements: To apply for these scholarships, you must:

  • Be a citizen of or is of refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or is a British Protected Person
  • And Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
  • Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2019
  • By October 2019, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard. Or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification. (usually a Master’s degree). The CSC would not normally fund a second UK Master’s degree. If you are applying for a second UK Master’s degree, you will need to provide justification as to why you wish to undertake this study
  • Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high-income country
  • Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship

Application Procedure:

  • Applicants need to first apply to the University of Stirling for one of the eligible courses.
  • In order to be eligible for an award, applicants must hold an offer of a place at Stirling.
  • They would recommend applying to Stirling well in advance of any deadlines for this scholarship.

How to Apply: Applicants must then submit a separate application using the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission’s through the given link:

Speak up