Study in Australia: School of Economics and Finance Honours Scholarships 2019
The Queensland University of Technology is pleased to announce the School of Economics and Finance Honours Scholarships. This scholarship is open for Australian or New Zealand and International students.
The School of Economics and Finance Honours Scholarship will be award to the applicants with the highest overall result in their undergraduate degree in either economics or finance.
Applications Deadline: 18 February 2019
Scholarships are available to undergraduate Coursework students. Scholarships award is in any discipline offered by the university.
A scholarship of $6,000 paid in two installments over two semesters. Each installment payment is after the census date for the semester.
To be eligible for the School of Economics and Finance Honours Scholarship, you must:
- Have applied for and received an offer to study a Bachelor of Business (Honours) in the School of Economics and Finance
- Enroll to study full-time.
- You are not eligible for this scholarship if you hold another scholarship, including a Dean’s Honours Program Scholarship.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Apply to study
- You must apply for and receive an offer for a Bachelor of Business (Honours) in the School of Economics and Finance before you can apply for a scholarship.
- How to apply for a postgraduate coursework degree (including one-year honours degrees)
Step 2: Apply for a scholarship
- Complete the application form and indicate which scholarships you want to apply for. You can apply for multiple scholarships using the same form:
For Further Details, Visit the Official Website