Fully Funded Study in Sweden: Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals 2019/2020
Have you applied for master’s studies starting in the autumn semester 2019? You can now apply for an SI scholarship to fund your studies in Sweden. The Swedish Institute (SI) is now launching the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals (SISGP), a new scholarship programme which replaces Swedish Institute Study Scholarships (SISS).
Application Deadline: February 14th 2019
The scholarship covers:
* The travel grant is a one-time payment for the entire study period. The grant is not applicable to students already living in Sweden.
The scholarship does not cover:
- Additional grants for family members
- Application fee to University Admissions
You must have minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated employment.
Read more about the criteria for work experience Leadership experience
You must have demonstrated leadership experience from your current or previous employment.
Read more about the leadership experience criteria University admissions
You must be liable to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities, have followed the steps of university admission, and be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programmes by 4 April 2019.
Read more about our criteria regarding University Admissions Country of citizenship
You must be a citizen of a country that is eligible for the scholarship programme.
Read more about country of citizenship Other eligibility criteria
Make sure you have a complete application
A complete application must consist of:
- a completed motivation letter
- a CV
- two valid and completed letters of reference
- valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience
- a copy of your valid passport
For More Information: