Fully Funded: Participate in UNFCCC 2019 Momentum for Change Awards for Climate Solutions
The search for the UNFCCC Award is on! Applications are being accepted from 11 February through 30 April 2019. Spearheaded by UN Climate Change’s Momentum for Change initiative, the UN Global Climate Action Award shines a light on the most innovative, scalable and replicable examples of what people around the world are doing to tackle climate change.
Application Deadline: April 30th 2019
In order to meet the basic eligibility criteria, the activity must:
- Address climate change mitigation or adaptation;
- Be already have implementation, or in the course of implementation;
- Also, Be scalable and/or replicable with potential for long-term impact;
- Be innovative and/or demonstrate potential for long-term transformational change;
- Deliver verifiable social and environmental benefits;
- Not be registered or have intentions to register as a clean development mechanism (CDM). Or joint implementation (JI) initiative in the next two years.
How to Apply:
To start a new application, register in our online application portal. It will take at least an hour to complete an application. You can save your progress at any time and work on it at your convenience. Completed applications must be submit by midnight GMT on 30 April 2019.
We recommend using Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari for the best experience with the application portal.
Please visit the Essential Information page for essential eligibility information about the application process.
Take a 7-minute tour of the application process. Watch the screencast for step-by-step instructions.
For More Information: