Study in Australia: HEC Government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan Scholarship for International Students
Macquarie University is pleased to be offering the Higher Education Commission (HEC), Government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan Scholarship Program. The scholarship is available for international students to undertake a direct entry 3-year Ph.D. program.
Applications Deadline: 30 Apr 2019
Scholarships are available to any Ph.D. Coursework students.
- The scholarship covers:
- A scholarship to cover International student tuition fees at Macquarie University for up to 4 years.
- A stipend of $27,596 per annum, tax-free, paid pro-rata (current 2019 rate, subject to change).
- Single rate Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of the program (packaged with stipend).
- A return international airfare.
Entrance Requirements: To apply for these scholarships, you must:
- This scholarship is available to eligible candidates to undertake a direct entry 3-year PhD program.
- Applicants must have offers for commencement and scholarship as PhD candidates at the university.
- Applicants purpose of providing high-quality research training to qualified PhD students from the Islamic Republic of Pakistan at Macquarie University.
- Applicants should first apply to HEC Pakistan and, if successful, candidates will be given scholarship support letters by HEC, and will be invited to apply to HEC partner universities.
- Applicants then apply to Macquarie University. New applicants will need to apply to Macquarie University for admission and scholarship.
- New applicants apply by completing the Online HDR Candidature and Scholarship Application via the Online Application System.
How to Apply: Applicants must then submit a separate application form through the given link: https://www.mq.edu.au/?a=519657
Further Details Available on The Official Website of the Scholarship