Study in Australia: Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Guangdong Province Student Scholarship
The University of Queensland is pleased to announce the Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice Guangdong Province Student Scholarship. The scholarship is open to international students to undertake coursework study in the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice.
Applications Deadline: 17 May 2019
Scholars will receive a $5,000 – $10,000 tuition fee scholarship. The scholarship is open for the postgraduate degree program.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- International students who have graduated from an institute in Guangdong province, China and are not already undertaking any studies in Australia.
- Students who wish to commence the study of the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ in July 2019
- Students who have received an unconditional offer to study the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ in July 2019.
- Criteria are based on academic excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship
You must apply for the Masters in Pharmaceutical Industry Practice before applying for the scholarship.
- How to Apply: Lodge an official application for the Masters in Pharmaceutical Industry Practice.
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing the meeting of all conditions by the scholarship application closing date).
- Once you have received your offer, submit the following via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal/motivational statement
- This statement should be no more than 1,000 words and address:
- The reasons for your interest in studying the masters of pharmaceutical industry practice at UQ
- Your personal goals and ambitions
For More details and To Apply, Visit the Official Scholarship Website