Funded Study in Poland: Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange Ulam International Program 2019
Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange(NAWA) has the pleasure to announce Ulam Programme 2019. This program is open to scientists from all around the world representing all fields of science to the Polish institutions of science and higher education.
Applications Deadline: April 23, 2019
The Programme provides financing for a scholarship covering both the Beneficiary’s allowance costs in relation to their stay at a host institution, in an amount of PLN 10,000 a month, and a mobility allowance.
- An application under the Programme shall be submitted by an individual scientist who holds a doctoral degree awarded in a country other than Poland. Does not hold Polish citizenship and has not lived, worked or studied in Poland since at least 2017.
- The condition of not being a Polish citizen does not apply to persons who are Polish citizens and whose full cycle of doctoral studies has been financed by the Polish government, as these persons are entitled to participate in the Programme,
- The Programme is open to scientists representing all fields of science.
In order to submit an application, one shall register an application in the ICT system of the Agency and send electronically the completed application together with the necessary attachments.
- The Regulations of the Ulam Programme
- Proposal application form
- Invitation form for the host institution
- Agreement form
- Partial and final report form
- Evaluation questionnaire form
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://programs.nawa.gov.pl/login