Travel and Study in Australia: IWC Masters International Scholarships 2019
The International Water Centre is pleased to announce the IWC Masters International Scholarships. This scholarship is open to all international applicants who apply, have acceptance into, and enroll in the Master of Integrated Water Management program as self-funded, full-time students.
They believe that skilled water leaders are critical to addressing complex water challenges across the world. As such, the IWC will grant an IWC Master’s Scholarship.
Applications Deadline: 1 August 2019
- The total value for this scholarship is A$9,500, which covers:
- A$7000 towards the cost of tuition for the Master of Integrated Water Management program
- Return air travel up to the value of A$2500 to Australia for all full-time Master program applicants.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- All international students must be eligible for this scholarship.
- Eligible international students must receive an unconditional offer of admission from Griffith University in the IWC Master of Integrated Water Management.
- Applicants must apply for admission into Griffith University
- Partial scholarships are available to support self-funded International students who do not receive any full-tuition scholarship.
All new eligible students commencing the Program in Trimester 1, 2019 will receive a partial scholarship. Partial scholarships are available to Self-funded International students.
How to Apply: For this scholarship, students must complete the application form through the given link: https://degrees.griffith.edu.au/Program/5722/Overview/International#overview
Further Details are available on the Official Website of the Scholarship