Funded Study in the UK: Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene Small Grants Program 2019
Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene is offering the Small Grants Programme 2019. This program is open to anyone in their early career (guidance provided below), from any nationality based anywhere in the world.
Applications Deadline: April 15, 2019.
The scholarship is open for a research degree program.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be early in their career. Guidance for this is below, we do not define this in terms of years of work or study
- Have a clear research plan for which they are seeking support
- Ideally be employed by, or affiliated to an organization, though we will consider applications from those not affiliated or employed
- Demonstrate limited alternative sources of funding
- Have access to adequate supervision Have the appropriate insurance to carry out the research Hold a registered bank account
- Be an RSTMH
- Applications can be submitted from non-members but, if successful, winners would need to join RSTMH
- Have not received an RSTMH small grant in the last two years
- Submit only one application for a small grant per year
Applications must meet the following criteria:
- Be full and complete
- Submit through our online system by the deadline of midnight GMT on 15 April 2019
- Not be for retrospective work
- The application must have support of two referees, one of which should be a senior member of the employing organization.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://rstmh.submittable.com/submit/134860/rstmh-small-grants-2019