2019 Fully Funded to Berlin: The DO School Connected Fashion Challenge
DO School challenge you to co-create a fashion collection that utilises wearable technologies to connect communities in new and exciting ways.
Application Deadline: 28 April 2019
During this one month innovation-focused program, participants will co-create a fashion collection which integrates technology in order to connect and empower communities. The Connected Fashion Challenge will take place in one of the world’s most innovative and trendy capitals, Berlin.
- The opportunity to develop a concrete product that will be produced after the program.
- Lifelong connections with like-minded passionate peers and the chance to join our global community of purposeful DOers.
- Deep insight into the DO School Method, an award-winning, tested innovation approach used by world-leading business and non-profit organisations.
- The ability to work with international experts in your area of interest and also learn from the diverse handpicked peer community.
- And of course: it is great fun to see the community and the project evolving during this innovation sprint!
Participants will receive a full scholarship covering tuition, travel cost to and from Berlin, as well as local accommodation for the program duration. Limited needs-based stipends are available.
How to Apply:
Please submit your application through our online application platform. The application from consists of:
- A 60-second introduction video
- Four questions with regard to your motivation, experience, and expectations
- A link/document to support your application
For More Information: