Study in Germany 2019: The Zukunftskolleg’s AAA Fellowships For Africans
The Zukunftskolleg’s AAA Fellowships support early career researcher from Africa, Asia and Latin America. The AAA Fellowships have a duration of up to three (or six) months and are offered to researchers related to one of the thirteen departments ofthe University of Konstanz.
Application Deadline: 30 April 2019
Funding follows DAAD rules and will include a stipend of 1.200€/ month and a contribution to travelling to Konstanz and back. The Zukunftskolleg will not offer employment contracts for AAA fellows. You may negotiate a contribution to health insurance and visa costs with the Central Office after the application was granted by the Executive Committee.
- You are from an AAA country.
- You hold a doctorate or equivalent professional qualification OR are a doctoral student in your last year. Please provide either the certificate or a letter from your supervisor com- menting on the progress of your doctoral thesis.
- You do not hold a permanent academic position or a professorship, nor do you have a Habilitation or equivalent (Venia legendi).
- Your research project should tie in with one of the disciplines represented at the Univer- sity of Konstanz.
- You should identify a researcher at the University of Konstanz with whom you intend to collaborate. Preference will be given to applicants who plan to team up with one of our current Zukunftskolleg Fellows.
- Status as associated Fellow at the Zukunftskolleg;
- The opportunity to present your research work to an interdisciplinary community at the Zukunftskolleg’s weekly Jour Fixe;
- Interaction with a lively international community of peers and support with contacting other researchers in your area of research;
- Access to events organized by the Zukunftskolleg;
- Access to library resources;
- Have Access to IT services;
- Access to research support services (via Research Support, Academic Staff Development);
- Access to soft skill and cultural awareness courses (via Welcome Center, Academic Staff Development and external cooperation partners).
Please submit your application documents in English as a single PDF file to email@example.com. Applications should include:
- Description or short summary of your current research project (maximum 3 pages);
- CV and a copy of your doctoral certificate or a letter of your supervisor commenting on the progress of your doctoral thesis;
- Timeline and objectives for the research stay at the Zukunftskolleg (Please note that funds have to be spent by 31 October 2019);
- A letter of support will strengthen the application. For doctoral students a letter from the supervisor is sufficient.
Deadlines: 31 March 2019 and 30 April 2019
For More Information: