Fully Funded to Kampala, Uganda: AFRINIC Fellowship Program 2019
AFRINIC Fellowship is offering fellowships for the AFRINIC-30 meeting to be held in Kampala, Uganda from 15 June to 21 June 2019. The fellowship is reserved for individuals representing small organisations, universities, and media who are actively involved in Internet operations and development or ICT policies in their countries.
Application Deadline: 15 March 2019
To qualify for the fellowship, you:
1) Must be a resident of an African nation
2) Don’t need to be an AFRINIC member
3) Have involvement in the Internet community.
4) Are willing to report on how this fellowship has benefited you/your Organisation/country within an agreed time frame.
Please find hereafter the schedule for the fellowship process:
Close of applications: 15 March 2019
Notification to selected fellows: 3 April 2019
Deadline for acceptance by awarded fellow: 17 April 2019
Final announcement and publication of the fellowship list: 22 April 2019
The fellowship includes:
1. Full assistance with round-trip airfare to the meeting venue
2. Hotel accommodation for the AFRINIC event from the day before the beginning to the last day of the event
If you think you meet the criteria above, please fill in the fellowship application form at https://bit.ly/AIS-19-AFRINIC-Fellowship-Applicatio-EN and submit it with requested information before 15 March 2019, 00:00 UTC.
For More Information: