Funded Travel and Study in UK: 2019 University of Greenwich International Scholarships Awards
The University of Greenwich is offering international scholarship awards for overseas students. The scholarship gives the opportunity to study the undergraduate & postgraduate degree program.
International students who will be placed on a full-time undergraduate degree program or postgraduate taught the program for the 19/20 academic year are eligible to apply
Applications Deadline: March 15, 2019
Entrance Requirements: To available for the scholarship, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have been offered a place on a full-time undergraduate degree program or full-time postgraduate taught the program for the 19/20 academic year
- Applicants must be a fee assessed as overseas
- Candidates must be a registering on a degree program at the University of Greenwich for the first time and not be in receipt of any other award such as a bursary or scholarship of any kind
- For graduates of the University, they offer separate alumni scholarship
- The scholarship is awarded for the first academic year of study only
- Students must pay the full cost of tuition in subsequent years of study. Students on a work placement in academic year 2019/20 are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply: The applicants must submit an online application at https://www.gre.ac.uk/international/international-scholarships-award
- Successful applicants will be notified within 4 weeks of the panel meeting.