2019 Study in UK: National Research and Innovation Agency of Uruguay and Macquarie Co-Funded Scholarship Program
Macquarie University is delighted to offer the National Research and Innovation Agency of Uruguay and Macquarie Co-Funded Scholarship Program. The scholarship is available to international students.
The stage of scholarship is currently open for candidates to start with session 2 of 2019 at Macquarie University.
Applications Deadline: March 14, 2019
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply
- Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- 2 year Master of Research (MRes)
- Master of Research (MRes) Year 2 + PhD Bundle (1 year + 3 years)
- 3 year Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) (including “Cotutelle”)
Candidate’s research projects should be from one of the Specific Research Disciplines listed as follows:
- Energy, including Renewable Energy
- Animal and Human Health (include Pharmaceutical)
- Environmental Science
- Biological Sciences and Biodiversity
- Climate Science
- Marine Science
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- Audio-visual Production
- Education and Social Development
- Advanced Medicine
- Cognitive Science
- Transport and Logistics
- Other areas defined by the Parties
- Candidates must first apply to Macquarie University. New applicants will have to apply for admission and scholarship at Macquarie University. Candidate research projects should be from one of the specific research disciplines listed above.
- New applicants apply online by completing the online HDR candidate and scholarship application through the online application system. The answer to the question within the application is as follows:
- Scholarship Details – Select the scholarship that you would like to be considered for at Macquarie University, select ‘Co-funded Scholarship’
- Funding Arrangements – How will you fund your living and study expenses?, indicate ‘ANII MACQUARIE’.
- For a Master of Research program and a PhD program, the Co-Funded Scholarship will provide funding for:
- Return Airfare between Uruguay and Australia
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Full Tuition fees for up to 2 years for master and 3 years for PhD program
- Scholarship payments valued at $20,000 for the 1st year of the Master of Research Program to assist in living costs.
- A stipend paid at the Research Training Program (RTP) Rate (2019 Rate $27,596) in the 2nd year of the Master of Research Program and for up to 3 years for PhD program
- A 50% tuition fee scholarship will also be offered to these students for programs offered by the Macquarie University English Language Centre