American University Cairo (AUC) Suez Cement Company Endowed Fellowship 2019
The Suez Cement Company Endowed Fellowship are competitive awards offered to outstanding graduate students who are eligible for financial support and wish to pursue full-time study for a Master of Science in the School of Sciences and Engineering.
Application Deadline: November 1st 2019
- Open to Egyptian nationals
- Full admission to a graduate program in engineering
- Priority will be given to applicants to the environmental and construction engineering graduate programs
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum overall grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale, or its equivalent
- Meet AUC graduate admissions requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application and needed documents
- Submit an International TOEFL iBT exam score or academic IELTS exam score as per the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions
- Priority is available for graduate of an Egyptian national university and to residents of Helwan or Torah in Greater Cairo, the Suez governorate or the Minya governorate, or graduates with a bachelor’s degree from Helwan University, Minya University or Suez Canal University
- Demonstrate ability and interest in conducting experimental work
- The student are to complete his or her degree requirements within two years.
Two academic years subject to review every semester
May cover a summer session
The fellowship covers:
- Tuition fees coverage
- Student services and activities fees
April 15 for the Fall semester and November 1 for the Spring semester
For inquiries, email email@example.com.
For More Information: