Fully Funded Travel and Study 2019: Thomas Reuters Foundation Generation Africa Program
Thomas Reuters Foundation wants to find 12 young Africans who are ready to become champions for global development issues as part of a unique, six-day, fully funded programme by the Gates foundation aimed at developing storytellers who can inspire change on a global platform. Know that person?
Generation Africa aims to help young Africans whose personal experiences have shaped their determination to help others facing challenges across the continent to tell their stories globally. If you have a remarkable story, we would love to help you share it.
This is the first of three annual cohorts. Applicants must be available to attend a six-day training programme in early May 2019.
1) You have a compelling personal story
2) Your story relates to one of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation’s areas of focus, such as health, development and poverty reduction
3) Also, Your story illustrates a challenge faced by others living in Africa
4) Your English is fluent enough to benefit from a 6-day course in the English language
5) You are willing to have details of your personal story shared with the public
For More Information: