Travel and Study Melbourne 2019: Valerie and Lawrence Kennedy Scholarship in Law
The University of Melbourne has the pleasure to offer the Valerie and Lawrence Kennedy Scholarship in Law. The scholarship is designed for Australian/domestic student and International student.
The scholarship is open to students classified as mature age at the time of application. The application study area of this scholarship is Law, legal studies and criminology.
Applications Deadline: 10 Mar 2019
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- Be a domestic or international student
- Admitted and enrolled for the full year (at time of application) in the Melbourne JD at Melbourne Law School
- Students classified as mature age (23 years or more) at the time of application
Applicants must submit an application with Melbourne Law School.
How to Apply: To find out more about how to apply, please review the application procedures through the given link: https://scholarships.unimelb.edu.au/awards/valerie-and-lawrence-kennedy-scholarship-law#how-to-apply