Fully Funded to Canary Wharf, London: British Council Future News Worldwide Conference 2019
British Council Future News Worldwide is looking for 100 persons of high talent, motivation and passion student journalists to attend an intensive media training programme.
Application Deadline: 12.00 (noon) GMT on 21 March 2019.
If you’re a student or a recent graduate who’s passionate about journalism then we want to hear from you! Whether you’re a writer, blogger, vlogger, photographer, radio journalist or work in any other kind of media you can apply for a place at Future News Worldwide 2019 as long as you meet the eligibility requirements below.
To apply for a place at Future News Worldwide 2019 you must:
- be between ages 18-25 on 1 July 2019
- be a registered student, enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate course (of any subject) at a university or higher education institution OR have graduated from a degree course after 1 July 2017
- And be a native speaker of English OR be able to speak English at IELTS level 6.5 or equivalent (a formal qualification is not required, just the ability to speak at this level)
- not have the opportunity to participate in Future News Worldwide or Future NEWS before
- have dedication to a career in journalism, in any form
- be available to travel to and from the UK on any date between 13-18 July 2019.
The conference is free for successful applicants and travel and accommodation costs will be covered.
Applications close at 12.00 (noon) GMT on 21 March 2019.
All answers must be submit using the online application form. If you experience any technical difficulties please contact us: FutureNewsWorldwide@britishcouncil.org.
Please download, read and make sure you understand the terms and conditions and competition rules (below) before starting your application.
For More Information: