2019 Funded Study in UK: MSc Applied Gender Studies Community Bursary
The University of Strathclyde has the delight to announce the MSc Applied Gender Studies Community Bursary in the UK. This bursary is open to pursuing a postgraduate degree program in history, politics, social work and social policy, journalism.
Deadline: August 30, 2019
The scholarship is open to pursuing a postgraduate degree program
- International applicants are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of History, Politics, Social work and social policy, Journalism
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this award applicants must:
- Be working in a paid or voluntary role at one of our community partner organizations at the time of their application
- Be available to commence their academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in September 2019
- Hold an unconditional academic offer to the MSc in Applied Gender Studies or MSc Applied Gender Studies (Research Methods)
- Applicants to the part-time MSc will receive a £350 fee discount in each year of study (maximum 2 years)
How to Apply:
To apply for this award, contact email@example.com
The university will provide a £700 fee reduction for applicants to the MSc Applied Gender Studies degree programme.
Access the Official Website of the Scholarship For More Details.