Young Water Fellowship Program 2019 for Low and Middle Income Countries
The Young Water Fellowship Program is the flagship program which aims to empower young leaders from low and middle income countries to implement projects to tackle water, sanitation & hygiene (WASH), water pollution and water scarcity issues.
Application Deadline: March 24th 2019 (midnight CET time)
Young Water Solutions is an international non profit organization aiming to develop and support the potential of young people to contribute to universal water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) and water resources management.
- Be 18 to 30 years old at the time of the application
- Be the founder or co-founder of an initiative that contributes to the solution of a well-defined water problem in your country. The initiative should be in its initial stages and have the ability to be turned into a social enterprise. (i.e have a long-term sustainability component or business model).
- Be a resident from this list of low and middle income countries.
- Have a valid passport and be available to attend a workshop in Europe from August 3rd to September 7th 2019 (note that these dates might be subject to change),
- All training costs are covered by the organization (flights, transportation in Europe, accommodation, meals). But participants must cover their visa expenses and transport costs to the closest international airport in their country of residency.
- Be able to communicate in English (intermediate level at least)
Further questions? Check our Q&A below. If you can’t find an answer to your question, please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For More Information: