2019 Study in Italy: 32 PhD Programs for International Students at IMT School
Looking to fund your doctorate? The IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca has launched the call for applications for the PhD Programs in “Cognitive and Cultural Systems” and in “Systems Science” for academic year 2019/2020.
32 scholarship opportunities are available for international students who wish to study in Italy. All admitted students pay no tuition fees, receive a monthly scholarship €140.00/year and have free room and board on campus for all four years of the program.
- Deadline: April 23rd, 2019 at 12:00 pm Italian time
- Course Level: PhD
- Nationality: International
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible countries: All nationalities are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: 32 positions are for 4 field-specific tracks: Analysis and Management of Cultural Heritage (AMCH) and Cognitive, Computational and Social Neurosciences (CCSN), both associated to the Cognitive and Cultural Systems PhD Program. Computer Science and Systems Engineering (CSSE) and Economics, Networks and Business Analytics (ENBA), affiliated with the Systems Science PhD Program
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applications are open to candidates without regard to nationality, age, gender or religion
- Proficiency in English is compulsory as research and teaching are conducted in English
- No knowledge of Italian is requested
Applications for the PhD Programs can only be submit electronically. Applicants must fill out the online application form (registration required), providing personal data and attaching the required documents.
How to Apply
To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://www.imtlucca.it/en/phd-programs/prospective-students
- As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- Applicants are to provide the names and contact information (telephone number and institutional email) of two referees
- Copy of National Identity Card or Passport
- Curriculum vitae et studiorum/resume
- Academic transcript/Diploma supplement
- Research Statement
- Applicants have to upload the documents in PDF or any other non-modifiable standard format (i.e.: JPEG, JPG, GIF). The maximum size is 3MB for each single attachment