2019 Study in UK: Developing Futures Scholarships at Swansea University School of Management
The School of Management at Swansea University is inviting the application for Developing Futures Scholarships in the UK. The school is offering a scholarship of £ 3,000 for those who have a proposal to study full-time master programs.
These scholarships are available to the applicants from around the world who have an offer to study on an eligible full-time taught course at the School of Management, starting in September 2019.
- Deadline: August 2, 2019
- Course Level: These scholarships are open to pursuing a master degree program
- Scholarship Award: £ 3,000
- Eligible countries: Students of any nationality are welcome
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for one of these scholarships:
- you must have an offer to study on an eligible full-time taught course at the School of Management, starting in September 2019.
- Applications from students of any nationality are welcome.
How to Apply:
To apply for these scholarships, applicants must download the application form and submit by email to email@example.com.
They will be taking into consideration your:
- Academic competence
- Financial need
- Passion and future plans
- Ability and plans to contribute back to the School of Management and Swansea University
Each scholarship is worth £3,000 and will be automatically deducted from tuition fees.