Travel to Australia 2019: Monash Juris Doctor Scholarship for Academic Excellence
Do you need financial support? Monash University is delighted to announce the Monash Juris Doctor Scholarship for Academic Excellence to support your education.
The scholarship is open to the postgraduate students who are enrolling or intending to enroll full-time as a Monash Juris Doctor student. The scholarship is available for Australian and international citizens.
Application Deadline: March 11, 2019
Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, an Australian permanent resident, Australian humanitarian visa holder or an International student
- The applicant must be a commencing Monash University postgraduate student who is enrolled or intending to enroll full-time as a Monash Juris Doctor student, attending the Monash Law City Campus
- Applicants must completion, or are about to complete, an undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification recognized for admission to the Monash JD program with a minimum GPA of 6.9/ 7.0 or LSAT score of above 170
- From one or more of Monash University’s defined equity or personal disadvantage groups:
- Financial disadvantage
- Indigenous Australians
- Recent refugee
- Experiencing difficult circumstances
- From regional and remote areas of Australia
- Have a disability or long-term medical condition
To apply, submit your application directly to Monash. Applications are open now and close Trimester 2-11 March and Trimester 3-1 July 2019.
How to Apply
The applicant can apply for the scholarship through the given link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeaOTW5KWoKvUzVzcgpL23n8sb0rHdUjGPcnWLuQYMqD2SiA/viewform