Travel to China for Alibaba Group eFounders Fellowship Program 2019 for African Entrepreneurs
The Alibaba Group is excited to introduce Class 5 of the eFounders Fellowship, which will be open to founders/co-founders of digital ventures from Botswana, Cameroon, Chad, Kenya, Rwanda, or Uganda.
Application Deadline: March 17th 2019
The key factors in Alibaba’s long-term success.
• The defining moments and failures that have shaped Alibaba’s journey (including the early stages of development).
• An understanding of Alibaba’s ecosystem.
Class 5 welcomes entrepreneurs who are:
• Authentic, open-minded and altruistic leaders of the ‘new economy’.
• Building enterprises for long-term success, not for short-term profit.
Mission-driven and have a strong sense of purpose, integrity, vision and drive.
• Willing to learn and share their experiences and ideas.
Class 5 enrollment criteria:
• You MUST be a founder or co-founder of an officially registered digital venture that has been in operation for at least 2 years.
• Your venture MUST be headquartered, located in or operates in one of the following countries: Botswana, Cameroon, Chad, Kenya, Rwanda, or Uganda.
• You MUST provide at least 1 referral in your application (referrals from a partner/organizer/eFounders Fellow are preferable).
• You MUST provide your official business license when requested during the application process.
• Entrepreneurs below 40 years old, female entrepreneurs, and target country locals are strongly encouraged to apply.
• Hotel accommodation (shared room).
• Daily meal allowance for breakfast (included in the hotel), lunch and dinner.
• Field trip and site visit transportation costs
Not covered (costs you must personally cover):
• Air tickets and transportation/pick-up services to and from Hangzhou, China.
• Single hotel room requests (if you would like to stay in a single room you are to cover the full cost yourself).
• Additional food or personal expenses.
For More Information: